We provide award winning care and support to people with a wide variety of needs within their own home.
- Care/healthcare for the elderly, those with dementia or Alzheimer’s, people with physical or learning disabilities, enabling them to participate in a range of activities within the community. This includes supporting service users at education establishments, day centres, leisure and sporting activities, as well as general independence and integration in the wider community.
- Short-term care/healthcare if you need some help after being discharged from hospital; Long-term care to give you the ongoing care you need to continue to live at home independently
- Intensive 24-hour care/healthcare to enable you to continue to live at home, even with serious health conditions
- Sits/Respite care to enable a family member to take a break from his or her normal care duties
- 24-hour live-in care/healthcare
- Accompanying service users on short holidays.
Care packages are tailored to each individual’s requirements.
Our personal care services include:
- help with bathing, hair, creaming
- help with dressing/ undressing
- assisting in and out of bed and repositioning in bed
- help with eating at meal times
- help with going to the bathroom, catheter, convene and colostomy care.
- social trips – taken to activities, meal, pub or walk around the park and many more
- company at home- someone to chat to
- support to visit friends
- general household tasks
- preparation of meals
- making beds
- laundry and ironing
- light gardening
- walking pets
- We can accompany people to see the GP or to hospital appointments
- Help in collection of prescriptions
- Medication prompting
- Visits to other health professionals
Our staff are employed from a variety of backgrounds with a wide range of experience.
All ProCare employees have an Enhanced Disclosure (including POVA/POCA checks) that are renewed regularly, in line with best practice.
All our care staff are fully trained to ensure that care/healthcare is provided to the highest quality.
(Please see our training page for details)
To find out more, please call 029 2025 8300 / 029 2025 0611