We are recruiting for part-time nursing jobs
ProCare Nursing is employing registered nurses on a part-time basis for the Aneurin Bevan NHS and Cardiff and Vale Trust. We are an agency that can provide flexible work hours to registered nurses.
Benefits of working as a part-time registered nurse
As we are an agency, we can offer a number of flexible benefits to those wanting to work on a part-time rota. If you’re a single mum or need to build in time for child care working as a part-time registered nurse, then we can provide a position and a flexible work rota to help you.
Nursing benefits of working with ProCare Nursing part-time
Here are a number of benefits when you work for ProCare Nursing as a registered nurse.
• Pay rate is £18.80 and £36.96 Per Hour
• Free uniform for our Registered Nurses
• Registered nurse available 24-hour on-call
• Help and support with re-validation with the NMC
• Clinical supervision from a Registered Nurse
• Professional Development Plan System
• Regular Personal Development Reviews for all our Registered Nurses
• Regular training and update training available for all of our Registered Nurses
• Academic and educational pathway development programs
• Fortnightly pay for all of our Registered Nurses
We train all of our part-time registered nurses
We have our own internal training department training all of our part-time registered nurses. We don’t leave anything to chance, the service user is at the heart of everything we do here at ProCare Nursing. Training our part-time nurses with all the latest health and safety material only equips our carers in delivering first-class care.
Here are a range of photos that show courses being taught at our internal training facility, from conflict management, first aid, and restraining techniques.
We run courses on a number of health and social care topics ensuring our part-time nurses are fully supported.
Contact us to enquire about our part-time nursing jobs
If you’re looking for part-time nursing work we can help. We have a dedicated Nurse Manager who is here to support you with personal development reviews, help with re-validation with the NMC and new training when it becomes available.
We do everything we can to ensure our registered nurses are fully equipped to deliver first-class care within the NHS. Use the contact details below to get in touch.
Tel: 029 2025 0611
You can also email us a copy of your CV to:
If you wish to apply through our par time nurse online application form follow the link here: