We are recruiting nurses and have nursing jobs available in the south wales area
ProCare Nursing has been recruiting registered nurses in the South Wales area for over 20 years. If you’re seeking employment within the NHS then we can help. We are currently recruiting registered nurses for the Aneurin Bevan NHS and Cardiff and Vale Trust.
Closing date: 30/1/2020
Benefits of working with ProCare Nursing
Here are a number of benefits nurses receive when working for ProCare Nursing.
• Pay rate between £18.80 and £36.96 Per Hour
• Refer a friend scheme
• Free uniform for our Registered Nurses
• Registered nurse available 24-hour on-call
• Help and support with re-validation with the NMC
• Clinical supervision from a Registered Nurse
• Professional Development Plan System
• Regular Personal Development Reviews for all our Registered Nurses
• Regular training and update training available for all of our Registered Nurses
• Academic and educational pathway development programs
• Fortnightly pay for all of our Registered Nurses
We are an award-winning nurse recruitment agency
ProCare Nursing provides full support for all our carers and registered nurses. We care about all of our nurse’s personal development, we carry our regular personal development reviews and provide training that will help them in the field of care.
Sara Wells one of our senior carers won a care award at the Wales Care Awards. Sara pictured below furthest right won the award for “Excellence in Dementia Care”.
But why do we win awards? Because our training department is here to train carers and our registered nurses to the highest standards, the award Sara won is proof of that.
Apply with ProCare Nursing for nursing positions in South Wales
If you are a registered nurse and would like to apply for a nursing job-based in South Wales, Cardiff, then get in touch we want to hear from you. Our contact details are displayed below, our Nurse Manager Sarah Evans will be happy to speak with you.
Tel: 029 2025 0611
If you have your CV available you can also email that to us and we will contact you to discuss our positions.
If you wish to apply through our online application form you can follow the link below.