ProCare Nursing are currently recruiting Health Care Assistants in the area of Newport. We are looking for people who are compassionate and have a caring nature about them. ProCare Nursing head office is based in Cardiff in the Canton area; however, we have many locations in Newport where we deliver care packages to nursing homes and Mental Health units, along with contracts in the NHS.
If you have experience that would be a big advantage, however if you do not have experience that is ok because we provide quality training from our in-house training facility. We teach all our care support workers the latest safeguarding techniques, first aid training, and how to manage aggressive situations on our PVMA course. Here are a few photos of our courses in action making sure all carers are fully equipped to deliver top quality care in Newport.
We care greatly about the personal development of our carers, we regularly re-train carers ensuring they have all the necessary skills to deliver the excellent care service users need and deserve.
This is an exciting opportunity for healthcare assistants to join an established agency that focuses on delivering excellent care for the service user by developing professional working relationships and providing stability to their ongoing care.
In order to meet the criteria, we ask that you have the following: –
* Previous employer reference/s x 2
* Knowledge & experience of healthcare preferred
* Able to attend training
* Willingness to undertake QCF Level 2 training
* Able to work 12 hour shifts, Days or Nights and Weekends
Desirable but not essential
* Previous care/nursing experience
* Full UK Driving licence
* Earn between £9.29 to £13.38,
* 24/7 on call support and assistance from our dedicated call centre team
* Competitive pay rates depending on experience
* Training and development opportunities available
* Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills
* Pick up service as to assist with travel
* DBS Check
* Two weekly pay
* Career opportunities and development within the company
* And many more to the right candidates applying
If you believe you have all of the qualities mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. We are an award-winning agency that has been delivering top quality care to service users in Newport for over 20 years. Contact us to discuss out current positions, our contact details are below or you can follow the link to our online application form:
Tel: 029 2025 0611