Personal Domiciliary Home Care
We provide personal domiciliary home care in the place your loved ones feel most comfortable, at home. We tailor packages to the needs of the service user, it does not matter what your care requirements are we will have care support workers fully trained to ensure your requirements are met.
You can have confidence in us. We have over 100 care support workers carrying out quality personal home care in Cardiff and Wales. We provide award winning care and support to people with a wide variety of needs within their own home.
Here are examples of a wide variety of care that we carry out for service users:
- Care / healthcare for the elderly, those with dementia or Alzheimer’s, people with physical or learning disabilities, enabling them to participate in a range of activities within the community. This includes supporting service users at education establishments, day centres, leisure and sporting activities, as well as general independence and integration in the wider community.
- Short-term care / healthcare if service users require help after being discharged from hospital; we also offer long term care if you need to continue to live at home independently.
- We can provide intensive 24-hour care / healthcare to enable you to continue to live at home, even with serious health conditions.
- We can provide respite care to enable a family member to take a break from his or her normal care duties.
- We can accompanying service users on short holidays if required.
If you have any domiciliary care requirements get in touch we are happy to discuss tailored packages with you that go toward providing first class health and social care.
We are happy to sit down and discuss the care requirements of your loved ones, we are committed to ensure that service users receive the personal home care they deserve that only leads to a more dignified life and better quality of life.
ProCare Nursing work with the following bodies ensuring we deliver high standards of care.